Friday, February 3, 2012

Where do I go from here?

Well I have been trying so hard to get this business to thrive and I am so excited because I have 2 GREAT orders that have come in in the last week but I want MORE!  I know I am inpatient and that I need to relax but I feel like I am ready to take on the world!

I am so proud of my life!  My kids my husband and all that we have created as a family.  I guess with my baby girl getting ready to start her first year of kindergarten I need to get back to ME!

I am so used to being mom that I am not quite sure how to transition without switching off completely.  I have transformed in a lot of ways...I feel positively but I am so ready for this next step!

I know WhisperKiss Creations will be something special it allready is to me!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment